TRASH AND RECYCLING COLLECTION
If any collection day is on Holiday, it will be collected the following week on your normal collection day
Trash and Recycling are collected on the SAME day
Click here to find your location on our Collection Route Map
Route “A” – Tuesday
Route “B” – Wednesday
Route “C” – Thursday
Trash and recyclable materials shall be placed in the carts that have been provided to you by the Public Works Department. Carts that are NOT Public Works issued will NOT be collected; as our system is now automated. DO NOT USE OTHER CARTS FOR TRASH AND/OR RECYCLING. These carts are ONLY for their designated use and can NOT be mixed.
- There are 2 different size Carts 95 & 65 Gallons
95 Gallons holds approximately 6 (30” x 38”) trash bags
65 Gallons holds approximately 4 (30” x 38”) trash bags
- Carts CANNOT to be overflowing to the point that the lid cannot be closed. Drivers must be able to see lid color.
- Bags CANNOT to be left beside the cart as they will not be picked up. If it does not fit in your cart please hold until your next trash collection day, ask to borrow a neighbor’s, consider purchasing an additional cart or bring it to the Public Works Yard.
- DO NOT place fluorescent (CFL) light bulbs in the trash or recycling as they contain mercury. Typically, these light bulbs can be returned at the place of purchase.
- Hypodermic needles can be dropped off to the Police Station. They must be contained in a coffee can container sealed with duct tape and MUST BE LABELED “NEEDLES”
If you need an additional cart(s) they may be purchased for a fee. Complete the attached form; please mail or hand deliver to the Township Clerk’s Office located at the Municipal Building. Once the completed form and payment is received by the Township Clerk, the Public Works Department will be notified and a Cart(s) will be delivered to your home.
TRASH AND RECYCLING IS TO BE PLACED AT THE CURB AFTER 6:00PM THE NIGHT BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED COLLECTION DAY. PLEASE DO NOT PLACE OR LEAVE THE CARTS AT THE CURB ALL WEEK.