Vegetation Waste and Brush Truck
Vegetation/Yard waste is collected every Monday, during the months of March thru October. If the collection day falls on a Holiday, it will be collected the following Monday. All vegetation/yard waste must be placed inside the vegetation/yard waste cart with the green lid. Please do not park vehicles in front of the cart as it will NOT be able to be collected.
- DO NOT place bulk leaves or any bagged yard waste in the cart
- DO NOT place tree roots, tree stumps, tree trunks, and/or tree branches over 4 inches in diameter or over 40 inches in length so that the lid maybe fully closed.
- DO NOT place dirt, rocks or other bulky and non-combustible materials in the cart.
If you have excess brush and/or logs over 4” in diameter, please contact Public Works at 856.767.5052 to reserve a Township truck for you to load at your location during the evening or weekends.
Please stop by the Public Work Department or complete the attached Brush Truck Request form to schedule a date for the truck to be dropped off at your residence.
Brush trucks CAN NOT be requested for delivery Mid-November through the end of February.
Leaf Collection will be starting on April 3, 2018
We will be posting collection dates throughout your area one week before the scheduled collection date.
DO NOT place leaves out any earlier than 1-2 days prior to your scheduled collection date.
- DO NOT bag the leaves or they will not be picked up.
- Please DO NOT place your leaves in the street and 10’ or more from any storm inlet
- Please keep branches and debris out of the leaf piles.
Please be advised that the schedule may vary due to weather conditions, and the volume of material placed for pickup.